There's a really fun tag going around YouTube and since I am too shy to get in front of the camera (at least for now) I decided to write about it. This is all for the fun of it so don't take it too seriously. And in no particular order,
- Smacking your mouth while eating food, gum etc. I don't like the music or should I say noise that your mouth makes so please let my ears and your mouth agree to disagree about that noise.
- Nail biting... Grab a snicker if you're hungry. Enough said.
- Not returning borrowed stuff in the same condition you received it. This actually annoys me A LOT. I always seem to make it a point to treat other peoples things respectfully but if you're gonna mess with my stuff, don't ever expect to get anything else from me.
- Scenario 1:
Him: Hey girl, can I have yo number?
Me: uhm, No!
Him: Can I take you to dinner?
Me: *getting uncomfortable* I have a boyfriend.
Him: Can I give you heaven and earth on a golden platter?
Me: *Rather angry at this point* No, thank you.
Him: You ain't all that anyways! *Sad face*
Me: *grabs a gigantic stick*
- If you know me already, you'll know that I really hate being cold. I would rather have the heater cranked all the way up and be sweating than stay in the cold for one minute.
- Unnecessary abbreviations. Is Happy Birthday seriously too much for you to type? And what is LLNP? Please don't wish me a happy birthday next time. Thank you very much.
- Ashy skin on people. If lotion is too expensive, there's Vaseline at the dollar store sold for LESS than a dollar.
- Mothers that look all pretty and fly with their hair done, nails done and everything done. And then I turn to look at her child and he/she looks crusty and dry with clothes looking like it was borrowed from a family friend that hated them. I shake my head in shame.
- Reading my text from behind me. I almost always feel like asking those that do it if they would like to be my personal assistant. That way they can also take my notes, phone calls, carry my bags, be my chauffeur and even sing me a lullaby before bed since they are so interested in my life and conversations. VIP access to the life of Oshkik. Oh this one drives me absolutely insane!!!
- Eating a piece of chicken or meat till there's absolutely nothing left. Naija people!!! We are mostly guilty of this in one way or the other but there are some extreme people hahaha. You have a piece of chicken. You eat the meat on it, then you eat the crunchy part of the bone after which you suck all of the juice in the bone. You don't stop there hahaha... You then crack that sucker and chew the little pieces that you have cracked and spit the parts that can't be swallowed onto the plate. All of this is done while you are out in public. Hahahaha... I shake my head in embarrassment.
I'm sure there are a lot more but these are the few I can remember. Again, this is all in good fun and if you do any of these, I rest my case hehehe. What are the tings you don't like?
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment