It's that time of the year again when we go back to school after an amazing summer break! Only this time, I am going for my final year. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that but we'll see as the year rounds up. Anyways, I spent this summer figuring out different ways to improve myself. You know, make myself the best naija babe ever! I tried to learn about everything ranging from the benefits of brushing at night ( I know not everyone does it, so do give me that look!), to how to make my hair look great without heat or chemicals and without spending a fortune! I also learned how to perfect the art of making slamming Naija dishes that will make you sing the "Halleluyah chorus" in a very high pitch when you're done hahahahaha! Also, how to treat others and how to think successfully in order to be successful.
I must say that it has been a very worthwhile summer and I am happy to go back to school. My goal is to study more than I have ever studied in my life, have as much fun as my little body can accept ( without getting into trouble sha!) and graduating in grand style. GBAM! O ti tan! Shikena! Se fini!
Now for my back to school hauls. So I went to target for all my school supplies. It's good stuff at great prices. I don't plan on buying a set of beddings to use for one year for $200 because I'm not Oprah's child lol.
Even the one I got sef... we'll see sha. This is what I got.
So, I'm living in a new dorm with full size beds yay!!! So I had to buy new beddings. I also got a mattress topper just in case those beds are hard as a rock. I got some school supplies because I love to shop for those. Some of the other things I got are laundry detergent and toiletries. Oh yeah, I got a toaster!!! I have made up my mind to stop skipping breakfast and this should be really helpful.
Also, I got a nice little jacket for the fall and a pair of flats and I am absolutely in love with them. Guilty pleasure hahaha!
I know I have talked a little too much so I must end now. To everyone going back to school, I wish you an amazing and successful time in school. Work hard and play hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment